Magnetic Receptive Materials
With RubberSteel®, you can turn walls into a more magnetic surface for a variety of display requirements. Resisting rust and delivering extra strength, flexibility, and durability, RubberSteel creates a magnetic receptive surface to hold your magnetic signs and displays.
Our lightweight magnetic receptive materials allow non-magnetic curved or flat surfaces to hold various types of magnets effectively. Whether you want to use magnetic sheets, hard magnets, magnetic graphs, or other types of displays, you can find a wide range of options at Magnum Magnetics.
If you're looking for options to set up displays or other signage, our product can provide the capabilities you need to manage your requirements. Our magnetic receptive material can help your surfaces hold magnetic signs easily so that you can handle setup as efficiently as possible.
Magnetic Receptive Roll Specifications
Our magnetic receptive rolls and sheets offer wide-ranging applications for your requirements. We provide specifications to offer the functionality and reliability you need, and we can also customize some specifications to accommodate unique applications.
Our magnetic receptive materials are non-magnetic — meaning they can hold magnets, but they are not attracted to metals. They work well for printing because they are lighter than magnetic stock. This material is available in cut sheets or rolls up to 48” (1.219 m) wide, either plain (uncoated) or with adhesive and vinyl options.
We can also provide double laminate options, available exclusively in cut blanks. The standard thickness is .025” (.64 mm), and we have other options available by special order. If you're looking for optional laminates, you can select from these options:
- Indoor adhesive with liner
- White matte vinyl
- Write-on/wipe-off surface
The Benefits of Magnetic Receptive Vinyl
RubberSteel® is highly adaptable, allowing you to punch, cut easily, stamp, or otherwise shape it. You can also apply it to curved surfaces. With no sharp edges, it can work with many different surface materials. We offer specialized adhesives to attach to cardboard, plaster, smooth concrete, plastic, metal, or wood, among many other options. Our product is rustproof and durable for long-term use, and it offers a Class A fire rating for added safety.
Magnetic receptive materials are useful in a wide range of applications, such as:
- Changeable message and menu boards: You can set up boards to announce daily menu offerings or updates quickly and easily with magnetic receptive sheets to hold your messages.
- Point of Purchase displays: Share a list of the products you have available with the help of magnetic receptive rolls.
- Craft displays: If you'd like to show off crafts and artwork, hanging them is easy with magnetic mounting options.
- Classroom Teaching Aids: Help students learn with magnetic board options to add visuals, graphs, and other learning aids to the classroom.
Request product information >
The Advantages of Choosing Magnum Magnetics
Why work with Magnum Magnetics? We offer a wide range of advantages:
- Competitive pricing: We deliver products at highly competitive rates so you can get the best value from your purchase.
- High-quality materials: We use optimized materials to provide the magnetic strength and durability you need for your application.
- American-made products: All of our products are made in the United States, and they consistently meet our high standards for quality and performance.
Other Products You Might Like
Whatever your requirements may be, we have an extensive selection of magnetic products to help you efficiently manage your applications. From magnetics specially designed for labeling to printable magnets for digital presses, you can find everything you need here. Our magnetic receptive products also work well with DigiMaxx®, our extra-wide printable magnet that allows you to quickly and easily print customized messages for display.
Request Magnum Magnetics Product Information
At Magnum Magnetics, we're committed to providing trusted solutions to set up displays, share messages, and promote products fast and easily. Are you ready to learn more about the products Magnum Magnetics has available? Feel free to reach out to us today for more details.