RubberSteel® — Magnetic Receptive Material
RubberSteel is a lightweight magnetic receptive material ideal for multiple applications in school, home, office, or retail environments. RubberSteel allows many non-magnetic flat or curved surfaces to hold magnetic graphics, magnetic sheets, magnetic strips, or hard magnets.
Interchangeable magnetic signage and graphics, in-store displays, magnetic POP displays, menu boards, classroom aides, and more.
- Available plain or with multiple laminates (printable, dry erase, chalkboard, etc.) and adhesives
- Non-magnetic (not attracted to metal surfaces) and lighter than magnetic stock for easy printing
- Rustproof and durable
- It pairs great with our DigiMaxx super-wide flexible sheeting to create the ultimate interchangeable graphics system!
- Class A Fire Rating: Our 10 mil Rubbersteel with a matte white vinyl printable surface has a Class A Fire Rating per
test method ASTM E84
- .025 in. (.64 mm) thickness is standard. Other thicknesses may be specially ordered.
- Sheeted material is available up to 48 in. (1.219 m) wide in plain, single- or double-laminate.
- Roll material is available up to 48 in. (1.219 m) wide in plain or single-laminate material only in lengths ranging from 10 ft. (3.05 m) to 100 ft. (30.48 m). Double-laminate material is available in cut blanks only.
- Optional laminates: white matte vinyl, write-on/wipe-off surface, and indoor adhesive with liner.
Contact us for more information.